Sunday, August 06, 2006
Sugar Rush.
Music: I'm Not Your Average Girl- India Arie
Mood : Lazeeee.
Hallu.
Okay here's the first post of the month. I have been ultimately lazy to post these days. Always too busy with work and stuff. But i have been playing around with the blog so here's a brand new skin. Comment in the tagboard thanx. I am attempting to make my own skin.. but i need to master all these codes which i seriously can't deal with when i have to master math, chem, bio and physics at once. So yea.... WHEN i get the time. Much more interesting to do though... naturally.
Nevertheless, it has been one lazy weekend. I haven't really looked at my work when i should. I haven't even showered for heaven's sake (but i mean this for today only of course :S). After this post... i'd better get them done. I've done enough procrastinating.
The weather has been crappy. A mixture of rain, wind, coldness and the occasional sun. On Friday when i was heading to my sister's place, me and my sister got drenched with rain plus splashed by assholes who drive really fast through the puddles. Sheesh. And i mean seriously wet okay. Couldn't be bothered to use an umbrella after that.
We have been broke for the whole week and now we both have no money at all. Supposedly to come in next week. How the hell am i gonna last? I can't buy lunch/groceries. I can't buy a bus ticket. We won't be able to eat out on tuesday after my piano class either. And this whole weekend was a stay at home weekend coz we have no money. This shud give us a good enuf reason to do some work.. Butttttt.. pfffffffft. =/
Dance class this weekend was alright. Was the sub again though. Been having her for 2 weeks. The routine was not bad but it was slow.. just like last week. Song: Van Hunt-Being A Girl. It's more to RnB dance not Hip-Hop. Like i said, was okay. But where are u Jet????
I do not have much to blog about at the moment so bare with my random rants and rambles. I have been having fluctuating moods... where the need for a sugar rush comes in. Don't even have money to spend on goodies. Argh.. Money issues. AGAIN.
Alrite, me shall stop here now. Me better do some work. Pronto. Ta.
i spilled my heart at
12:54 PM