Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Experiences.

Hello hello.
I am in extreme boredom. I have nothing to do but download songs and wallow myself in youtube (which is being a bitch at the moment so it's kinda being scratched of my things-to-do-when-you're-bored-shitless-list. damn you youtube.) Being online is nothing these days. It's not like i chat with anyone and the people i do want to chat with are either a)not online (honestly) or b)i just have the reluctance to chat with in fear that i will just end up with nothing to say and expecting something.
So yea. Here i am blogging. What would i do without this space. Funny thing is, it's prolly there for me to just type whatever thats in the head and leave it on the internet. I do doubt of the number of people who do come here. Usually, people will just stop blogging at this point since it's of no use but i need to just release a few things once in a while. (plus that's why i put up pretty blogskins anyway. hee.)
Haven't been doing much ever since we got back from Sydney. Just visiting relatives here and there. As usual. Well, today was a brief outing to KLCC, so that's something i guess. Was trying to walk in my killer heels, and what a killer they were. Managed to end up with slightly swollen feet. Yes people, beauty is serious shiteous pain.
I was trying to scour around for a part-time job. Something for me to do and also to pick up extra moolah. But most shops need bloody experience. As said countlessly, how the hell am i supposed to get experience when all everyone wants is experience. But, maybe i am slightly picky on where i want to work. For example, what shop, the uniform, etc. Yeah, i should just stop this outside look thing and just focus on the money. Hmm. Not any much better is it =P
Well, it really boils down to EXPERIENCE. I consider myself pretty fussy and spoilt and selfish around the edges. BUT, i have had quite a bit to deal with this year that has made me think a lot more and maybe, I don't have to be that way anymore. Well, i can still take hours to try and look good (which i love doing anyway), but trying is the first step. And i sure am taking the first step. (i hope) So i'll keep looking. I expect too much sometimes. And this is not really good since i don't expect people to expect too much of me in the first place.
Anyway, i guess this is enough ranting for the day. I also feel like i'm missing a lot of people. And things. But i don't know how to reverse this without receiving the worse end of it. What to do, what to do. Hmm.. yes. stop blogging. Ta.
~Shaira~
i spilled my heart at
1:29 AM