Thursday, March 29, 2007
BLOODY HELL.
Heloo!!
TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY I KNOW!!! BUT I'VE SAID TO WATCH THIS SPACE AND HERE IT IS!!!! OMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. AND IT WILL STILL BE ANOTHER 4 MONTHS TILL I READ IT. BUT NEVER MIND!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *goes slightly mental*
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
UK Child Cover (on which i will definitely buy):

UK Adult Cover (which looks bloody brilliant too although there's an error in the pic somehow):

I've never been too fond of the US covers though sorry. No offence whatsover to anyone whatsoever.
Can July come any faster??? Actually, when it does come it will be all over and i know this is SUPER LAME but i'm getting teary eyed coz i KNOW something CRAZY is going to happen and i can feel it. ARGH. Okay, stop blogging now.
Cheeeerrrssssssss.
Picture Credits
MugglenetHosted by Photobucket
Edit: Oh i passed 12 am so it counts as a Thursday post. Haha. =P
i spilled my heart at
12:26 AM