Saturday, March 10, 2007
I Don't Know How Weird I Am

Hello.
Okay. The purpose of this post is fully for Zayaana's game. To post 6 weird things about myself. To read her post on this game, just go to her blog.
Well, I spent quite some time thinking about what weird things there are about me. Asking different people. All who were not as helpful (haha) but i appreciate them nonetheless. ;P I know I have particularly weird antics but somehow they're all subconcious and therefore i do not really record them down. (But that would have been really weird. Haha.) I don't really know how to define weird since there are many ways. But here they are anyway:
1. Arts
Although i have always been allocated to the Science field; being in a Science course, studied PURE Science subjects, I am actually an artsy person:
I love literature. I love photography. I love a huge variety of music and dance. I love theatre and musicals and drama (Broadway is awesome!) I love art (literally) in different forms. I LOVE fashion. I love creative writing. I love learning about mythology and legends. I love reading fiction+fantasy books.
So basically, why am i so Science-y then? Well, back home in Msia, it's always easier to go back to the more standard (and i guess boring) way of life. I also don't have to deal with the culture/religion issue. More job prospects and I can always use arts as a sideline in my own time, without having anyone else to harrass me. Plus, i don't really have the talent in certain areas and in the Science field, i guess i can manipulate my skills better. But if i could study the arts, i really, really would. As it would be what i love doing.
On a less dramatic note:
2. Skins
I am very OCD'ish on blogskins. I really want to learn how to make one!! I have been trying for ages but it never works out and sometimes i know where i go wrong but i don't know how to fix it. If ANYONE wants to help, tag me and i'll get back to you in a blink of an eye!! And that will probably increase my obsession. :P
3.Smells
I like the smell of leather. I don't know why but yeah. Leather bags, leather seats. well, new leatherla. I like the smell of the wind from the air-conditioner and freezer (without the meats and and uncooked food). I like the smell of new books when i first buy them. I also like the smell of new babies. Haha. And for some particular reason, that does not sound right. :S
4. Tickets
I like keeping movie tickets. Usually after a movie i'll take one and throw away the rest. Just to remenisce about my outings whether with family or friends. They're all in an envelope. Last time i even used to keep the ones of my exact seat. But its a bit difficult to actually keep doing that. Haha. I also like to keep one ticket of every other ride i've taken too- train, bus, ferry. But, again hard to keep doing that. Lol.
5. Vampires
Omg. I can't explain this weird fascination. Maybe because of that series i was reading but yeah. Actually, its just that they're so perfect and powerful and beautiful and talented in everything they do, and in that series the vampire was OH-SO- H-O-T. And this i know, by reading. AND its FICTION. Sheesh.
Last, but certainly not least:
6. Categorization
Huhuhu. Thank you Teri. Anyway, yeah. Another pretty WEIRD thing about me. I catagorize my computer stuff like nobody's business. In my Music folder, there's one folder for EVERY artist. In my Pictures folder, all catagorized as well with titles for EVERY picture. In my Documents, they're the same. All labeled appropriately. OMG, maybe i do have OCD at certain lengths. Haha. I just like seeing them all orderly and neat. It's MUCH easier to find stuff too. =D
OKAY Zay. I finally finished!! My god, took 2 whole days to actually figure these out. And when I do come across other weird stuff, I'll post them. Haha. But, it was good fun anyway. Hehe ;)
Cheers.
i spilled my heart at
1:31 PM