Friday, March 16, 2007
OCD.
Hellos peoples.
Because it is Friday, it means that i have to post. And birthday wishes do not count i know.
Well, I'm SUPPOSEDLY to be doing some reading up and doing some "self-studying". But as you can see, i have put that aside until i am done with this post. Hehe. Anywayyys, today we basically did some errands with Teri since it's a Friday. I think having a Friday off is pretty good as we are free to do stuff which need to be done on weekdays and we don't have classes to intefere. But, i always think Fridays are Saturdays which CAN be a good or bad thing. I'd rather not dwell on it. Watched a movie after although cleaning the DVD player was a COMPLETE FAILURE. Tssssk. BUT, we managed to fix up my laptop to the tv and we borrowed Israk's wonderful speakers. Heehee. Thankie again! =D Now we can watch movieeessssssss. Lol.
We haven't even eaten dinner actually but we are 1) clueless of what to eat and 2) not bothered to think of what to eat. But i'm sure in a very short while, we will be like starving dogs.
Anywayss, I was bored after the movie so i decided to change my skin. Haha. I KNOW I'M OBSESSED. And it's pretty simple but it was nice. And i love the colours which are pretty much THE colours of the moment for me now. Oh and electric/cobalt blue. I don't know why but it's such a great colour.
And because I am PARTICULARLY "rajin" (haha.) to post something special today, i will list all my current obsessions:
1. The 7th (which means the last and final) edition of the Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Well, what can I say? I am sooo excited for July 21st (which is 2 days before Daniel Radcliffe's birthday (23rd July). Some random trivia for you. Haha.) to come but i feel such a sense of grief and anxiety and nervousness about what might actually be the ending. Of course, we have heard of many rumours but one can never actually tell for sure until they've actually read page to page. Rowling makes us readers weak at the knees and i'm sure once i start reading it, i will probably lose all senses to my surroundings with ultimate focus onto the book. Haha. Exaggeration, I know. Nah, don't worry. I will still be aware of the rest of the world. But, be warned. I have streaks of OCD in me so, yeah. Self-explanatory. =D Oh, and sorry for the bland picture. The real cover of the book has yet to be released. Watch this space.
2. The 5th movie of the Harry Potter series- Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix

Since there aren't official posters for the movie yet, here is a picture of Dumbledore's Army. Which will be explained in the movie for you NON-readers, don't worry. Anyway, another thing to be excited about and it will come out on July 12th in Australia. How on earth they will compress the thickest book in the whole series into a measley 2 1/2 hour movie still baffles me. But, only time will tell. And i shall wait. Maybe not patiently, but heck, it's still waiting. Haha.
3. The 3rd edition of the Twilight series and sequel to New Moon - Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

Argh. The cover is enough to make me go wild. Such a beautiful picture although i am not quite sure of its meaning. Not to mention just reading the blurb for the book. Sends shivers down my spine. The return of the diabolical duo of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan is VERY, VERY MUCH AWAITED. August 2007.
4. The 8th edition of The A-List series- Heart of Glass- Zoey Dean

And to take a break from the fantasy world, this will be my release to the world of the richest and the bitches. Woohoo. The next edition of one of my favourite book series will be released on April 1st in the U.S. Which means i do not know when in hell i'll be able to get my hand on the book. But me first Zay!! ME FIRST!! WHEEE!!!
5. The Ugly Betty TV series

Wow. A really nice drama. And it covers one of my favourite areas: the Fashion world. But this series will say it's not all that it appears to be. Which i know to be true. But who cares? I still love indulging in it, and if just by sight. Heehee.
which leads me to the last obsession:
6. Fashion Tv (FTV)

Haha. But seriously. I can just watch it without changing the channel for the whole day. Until i fall asleep or something. And it utterly bores Kak Cor to death. Lol. :P
And that is all that i can think of at the moment. I think there are others of course. One can only be obessesed in multiple areas. Haha. But i am tired and i'm getting a sore back and now i'm a starving dog. Hah. Enjoy the rest of your day/night!
Cheers!
i spilled my heart at
9:30 PM