Thursday, April 19, 2007
And there's nothing i can do about it.

Heylos.
I haven't been posting due to lazyness. So i'm mustering every ounce of dedication i have to this blog to post. Hear me roar.
My week has been pretty short since i didn't have a class today and won't have one tomorrow as usual. Lectures this week were alright. Some more boring of course but i managed to stay up for all of them! Except for a slight nodding off but that doesnt count. Hehe.
Speaking of which, I got my result for my Socio test and i know i'm being a little ego but WWHHEHHHEEEEE I got a D+!!!!!!! Haha. Not comprehending on my happyness? D stands for Distinction. =D But i should really get off this high horse coz it was just that ONE test. Whose to know for the next ones right? Therefore, I must work hard and relentlessly! Muahahahahahahaa. Right.
Moving along. Nothing else has been going on. Went out for dinner at this sushi place a while ago. And now i'm stuffed although i tried to limit what i ate. Definitely hitting the gym tomorrow. Should go more often. One of my resolutions for the rest of the year. That and eat healthier. Which is getting to be pretty tough. For example: Craving.... cinnamon.. donuts. =S
Maybe i have been obsessing about what i look like these days. I know moping and soaping around about my height and my weight and how "fat" i am isn't good so i guess at least i am kinda doing something bout it. I know i'm not fat. I have an "ideal" BMI index. I have a fully capable and functional body. I know. But, there's just that something that's not fully pleasing to the eye everytime i look in the mirror. I know. Get a grip already! Where's your self esteem?? It's there don't worry. I'm always getting myself together because i never want to see i didn't try.
Wow. A real rant for once huh. It's been a while since i rambled on pointlessly. I know i'll bore you but what the heck.
Is beauty really in the eye of the beholder?
Am i really that hung up to wish that i was flawlessly beautiful?
Yeah sure. Beauty IS NOT EVERYTHING. It damn right isn't. But honestly. Half of you i know will think that as well. At one point or another And it's not like i think about it 24/7 alright! I don't have THAT low a self esteem. Otherwise i wouldn't bother in buying nice clothes and wearing makeup and doing my hair and taking 20 minutes to just shower.
So all i can just say to myself from letting my mind go astray is to be thankful. Cliched maybe. But its the truth.
Till my next "oh she's doing it again" post. ;)
Cheers.
P.S: The Virginia Tech shooting massacre. Absolutely sick. It just makes me sick. And it will NEVER be enough to express how sad and shocked i am to hear of this. To all you seriously deranged and crazy people. Stop shitting yourselves already and get a REAL FUCKING DAMNED LIFE. Just wanted to point that out. Later.
i spilled my heart at
10:41 PM