Friday, April 06, 2007
Clogging and De-Bugging.

Hies.
I have nothing to blog about actually. As it was Good Friday, EVERYTHING was closed. It felt like a dead place. Like there was nothing going on, no busy streets, no construction. And it was pretty chilly the whole day so i had to wear a jacket AND socks. Brr.
What i did do the whole day was try and de-bug my computer. I downloaded like two anti-virus spyware thingys. But one is on a 90-day free trial so yeah. The oher was a free thing so i guess i'll be using that more often. Now that my computer will be restarted every night i have to remember to go offline. Heh.
Another thing that I did today was watch Fashion TV. Haha. It usually gets boring in the late afternoons so i watched 'The Nanny' and 'Friends' re-runs. Haha. Two classics that i never seem to mind watching again and again.
Watched 'Anywhere but Here' with Susan Sarandon and Natalie Portman. I don't know why but i like watching that movie. Haha. Especially when the guy comes over to her house coz he wants to kiss her. Haha. It's funny.. but sweet. =)
Our shower got clogged this morning so we have to try and unclog it tomorrow. And it has to happen when the shops are closed and there's no way to go out and buy a plunger or whatever to fix it. Sheesh.
Anyway, to all that celebrates.. Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter!
Cheers.
i spilled my heart at
10:19 PM