Monday, April 16, 2007
I'm Still Here But It Hasn't Been Easy.

Hello everybody.
I haven't posted in a bit so here's the last post before i start school again. There goes the holidays again. Woosh it went. More like zoom. Hah righhhht.
Well Friday i basically TRIED to do a bit of work on which i guess i did. It was a draggy day. I don't even remember what i actually did that day. Oh yeah. I just sat at the table and read then i chatted and read again. Dullsville. However, Kak cor and I decided to go do something worthwhile. We went to watch a movie.

We watched 'Becoming Jane'. The Jane Austen movie starring Anne Hathaway and James McAvoy. Lovely movie. I happen to like Period Dramas (we tried to figure out what kind of genre it was) eg. Pride & Prejudice. But sometimes i couldn't help picturing Mr LeFroy (McAvoy) as Mr Tumnus from The Chronicles of Narnia. Like he'd sprout a tail and a goatee any minute. Hahaha. Funny. And if you don't know what i'm talking about:

Couln't find a pic with his tail though. Haha. Anyway, Anne Hathaway was beautiful. As i always thought she is. =)
And that was that.
Saturday rolled in with our usual dance class. Too bad Jet isn't around. Apparently she went to NZ and we don't know when she'll be back. =( But class was not bad. We did an old song though. Snoop Dogg's Drop It Like It's Hot. Was a cute dance though. The rest of he day was just stalling around. Didn't do much at all. Slept in the afternoon coz i felt unusually tired. Watched 'Walk The Line' on tv during dinner.

Surely it deserved the oscars. Joaquin Pheonix and Reese Witherspoon were excellent. Reese was so pretty i thought. Very good very good.
I feel like a darned movie reviewer but never mind.
Sunday. Boring. Another stay at home day. Did a little work again. Watched Ugly Betty, Rove and the PCD show on tv. That is probably the highlight of the day. Haha. Sad, i know.
And tomorow comes. BAHHHH. 3 more months till July. =P
Cheers.
i spilled my heart at
12:09 AM