Thursday, April 12, 2007
JOHN MAYER MY SAVIOUR.
Helloooo!
Today was VERY GOOD. Very good indeed. Firstly, Liverpool won 1-0 !! Suck on that, PSV! Champions League Cup here we come!
Okay. We went to the Sydney Entertainment Centre again in the aftenoon. Haha. I know you'll probably think omfg waaaaaat the heeeeeelllll???? BUUUUUT:
WE'RE GONNA WATCH BEYONCE AND CHRIS BROWN'S CONCERT IN 2 WEEKS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!
Haha. My parents are being pretty generous despite me going to John Mayer already. Omg. Words can't explain this rush. Which is a bad thing when it comes to work and stuff. I have not done much work at all and i have to start studying my ass down ASAP.
As you may know already, today Jason and I went for the John Mayer concert. OMG. I am high on him now. Seriously. He played most of the songs from Continuum and less on the other 2 albums. Boo. But it was still great!!!! And i swear i got teary eyed when he played the solo during Bigger Than My Body. HAHA. I wish i could have sat there all night and listen to him play all his songs. Haihhhhhssssss.
Lemme me see if i can remember what he played.
From his Continuum album: he played Belief, Gravity, I Don't Trust Myself With Loving You, The Heart Of Life, I'm Gonna Find Another You, Stop This Train, Vultures, Waiting On The World To Change.
From the Heavier Things album: Clarity and Bigger Than My Body.
The Room For Squares album: No Such Thing and Why Georgia.
And then he played Good Love Is On The Way from the Try! album. I think he played another but i can't remember because i haven't heard it before.
Like i said, a whole bunch of songs that i love were missing. But we shall wait for next time. When he will play for 3 hours and i can listen to Your Body is A Wonderland. I was soooooooo waiting for that one!!
Anyway, here are some pictures. Some will not be so clear but it was dark and i was bobbing my head most of the time. Haha. So sue me.

Ben Kweller. The opening act. He was pretty good. May require an acquired taste though.

Me and Jason. During the interval.

And he appears!! We were like " He'll do Waiting on the World, or maybe No Such Thing." Bah!! He started with Belief. Which was unbelievably invigorating.

Another of the whole stage.

He was walking. Haha.

Sway.

Jamming like nobody's business. *shivers* Look at how much he's sweating!

The concert Tee. I heart!
And a taste of how the concert was like:
Sorry, a lil blurry i know. And excuse the size of the vid. Usually, i'd perfect that but i can't be bothered. Heh.
Bigger Than My Body.
Siggghhhhhhhhh. Till the next concert. Now that will be DOUBLE the awesomeness.
WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Cheers.
Edit:
I miss Nadhirkuuuuuuuuu. Faster come back will you. ;(
i spilled my heart at
11:57 PM