Monday, April 02, 2007
The Lowdown on Being High.

Helius.
This week i shall persevere in blogging everyday to prove that this is not a cobweb- infested rambling void. Haha.
Today was a PRETTY productive day i must say. Went to the gym in the morning, only to rush to my dentist appointment after because God knows how long i take to get ready. Haha. Walked while huffng and puffing to the dentist and yes i was kinda late although the next person hadn't shown up yet so goodie. The dentist said that it'll be 3 months minimum until i can open my braces. Goddammit hurry up already. Its been toooo long and i'm getting sick of taking care of it. Well, after braces i'd have to wear a retainer so i guess that's just as messy. Blahhs.
Went to school early after my appointment even though i had roughly 2 HOURS to kill before my class. But it went by. I'm pretty good at killing time these days. Haha. Well, one hour was used to print out all the bloody lecture notes that we need. I'm no eccentric-extremist-tree-hugger but seriously. Sheesh. So much paper wasted everyday. Funny how we don't have new tech for that.
Moving on. Today's achievement. I didn't sleep or nod off durng my lectures! Well, only 2 lectures but oh well. Haha. I just managedto concentrate like 90% of the whole time. The 10% you might want to ask? Don't. Haha. :p *puts on angelic face*
Came home and the lifts were stuck on the 4th floor for who-knows-why. Kak cor came down to get me coz only she has the key to the fire escape door. So up we walked.. for 6 blardy floors. I don't know why on earth that happens. Luckily after we came back from dinner it was back to normal.
So, it's 10.30 and what on earth am i doing here?!? I have to bloody do work. To summarize, it was a satisfactory day. But a lot can happen in 2 more hours! (Not that i'm waiting for anyhing bad to happen.) Okayyyyy RANDOM.
On the last note, I just wanted to wish my girl Hasnor a Happy 19th Birthday!!! I know she won't read this in the next million years but i'll wait for the millionth and one. Haha ;)
Cheers to you!
P.S 2 more hours (for me, and 4 for others) to go til *ahem ahem*'s bday! Wait for the post! =D
i spilled my heart at
9:28 PM