Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Playing with Hearts.

Hello.
Wednesday. Probably the 2nd most boring day of the week. Woke up early enough but i didn't leave early enough to catch my train so i was 10 minutes late for my 8 am lecture. But i didn't miss much so that's okay. But i was totally brain dead. I did concentrate but i felt like a robot. Just taking in everything and processing it. But my brain was actually still sleeping. Okay dosn't make sense never mind.
My test today. I think i have retold this account a couple of times to a couple of people but because i love my readers sooo much (like i have a lot haha.) i'll type it all down for you. At first i was pretty easy going, just taking it slow since i had studied earlier and bla bla.. I just wasn't thinking too much. BUT I started thinking:
1. Why is everyone freaking out? It'll be okay as long as you know what to do.
and then
2. Why the hell am I not freaking out??? Now THIS is freaking me out.
It only took the lecturer to take out the bunches of paper to start my adrenaline going. But i tried not to turn into a wreck. When time started, i took 15 minutes to go through the article and then half an hour to write the FIRST page. Looked up and the lecturer showed the slide "Ten Minutes Time". I was like WTF YOU CAN'T BE FUCKING SERIOUS. So naturally, the 2nd page was all scribbled down in the last 10 minutes and i managed to finish the last sentence and i barely re-read it. I had so many write-o's (writing version of typos) and cancelling here and there. My hands were about to snap and the room was freezing. If i'm REALLY lucky, all the lecturer will say is "Good, but please write neatly next time." Haha.. but i doubt that. Well, a little. I JUST HOPE ALL THAT CRAMMING OF WRITING PAID OFF!
So then, I had to endure my 4 hour break. This is how i used it up today:
1. Group meeting which didn't take up much time at all coz 2 group members were not present. I guess you can say we are pretty brief about how we discuss. Haha. Which is worrying me a tad. Considering the assignment is due relatively soon and plus we have another one in the next two weeks after that first one is due, now THAT is worrying me a lot.
2. Ate lunch which usually just takes 20 minutes with some extra time of stalling or watching people pass by and just soaking up whatever bit of sunshine there is.
3. Used the computer and enjoyed the fast internet as well as going through some lecture notes that needs to be printing. Whatever housekeeping computer stuff. Researched for some books which didn't turn out to be much but it's okay since i need to look back on my topics.
4. Tried to study a bit but ended up sleeping in a quiet little corner with my Ipod on. I just couldn't stay awake and the 20 minutes did me SOME good, somehow.
When there was finally half an hour left, i headed to the computer lab where i have my tutorials. Tutorials now are basically library skills. Like heck we need it but.... OMG i'm bleeding of boredom.
So that was my day. Another dull and uninteresting day eh? Well, that's just how it is. I have to dig and slave to find the true essence of what is good about my days. How sad. But LUCKILY, i have NADHIR to hang onto. =))
However, there is something that MAY be good and MAY be forward-looking but i shall not express it here. Heh. *Coughs* =P
Easter Oh Easter. Come quick for i need my sleep.
Cheers.
i spilled my heart at
10:49 PM