Saturday, April 07, 2007
This Is Not A Test.

Heyya.
Well, since Nadh left me and didn't wait til i came back from the shower ;( here i am posting just before going to bed.
I feel so dead. I don't know why but i do. Maybe I'm getting the emo rush all over again but then again i'm not. Because I feel like my lows can be equivalent to my highs these days which is a pretty good thing. Balance is the key, right?
Anyway, today we went to Broadway Mall in the morning. It was coooold. It's so not summer anymore. We were trying to look for a plunger to help unclog our shower, but we decided to walk around at the new floor. Yay Target! Yay Dotti! Yay Nine West (although that's not open yet haha.) It looks totally brand new. Like a whole new world up there. Hmm. That just sounds creepy.
After the looking around, we managed to find a plunger at Coles. Got home and after much hassling, we managed it. Now Kak Cor calls herself a part-time plumber. Hehe.
We went to get a haircut in the afternoon. I'm not sure if i'm into it, but the purpose was to keep it healthy so i can grow it out until the end of the year. I layered it a bit because it was getting unruly. But sometimes, i feel she butchered it a bit. But oh well, hair grows. And I'm waiting patiently.
I lazed around the whole day after that. Stayed in bed to refrain from eating. Warning: Not a very good idea. But i just didn't feel like eating although i haven't eaten the whole day.
But, tomorrow morning we are going for Pancakes at The Rocks. At 6 am! Whee! Omg. Feels like going to school. Blah. But, it has been a while and i'm FOOKING STARVING. Bleh =P
Til tomorrow.
Cheers.
i spilled my heart at
11:33 PM