Sunday, May 20, 2007
Bleeding Eyes.

Hey people.
It has finally reached Sunday. What a week it has been. Busy busy busy.
Aside from classes, I was up and down with assignments since they were all due between this and next week. or more specifically tomorrow. But i have completed them all and all i have to do is submit the final one tomorrow then woohoo!!
Haha yeah "Woohoo". For what? Studying time that's what. I SERIOUSLY have to start going through all my stuffss. In my brain, it's just scattered EVRYWHERE. And for the time being, i don't even remember the stuff i've studied earlier. Until i've revised. And starting from tomorrow, we have a MONTH to go. OMGOSHNESS. God Help Me.
Saturday was a pretty good day after a LONG time of not going out and breathing in that polluted city air. You don't really do that when you're going to classes and back coz all you're thinking about is getting to the train on time. Sometimes i forget to really look at what's around me and just breathe it all in. Breathe in the moment. Okay back to Saturday. I'll come to my emo shit after. ;p
We went shopping from 1 pm coz i woke up late from staying and finishing up my last assignment. Was thinking of chatting after but no one was available to chat soo fine went to bed. At around 2. Anyway, we went into the city and shopped. I spent about $50 on accessories basically. That's about it. Haha. Useless i know. I wanted to buy clothes but i couldn't really narrow down into what i wanted. Except for those tweed shorts from Supre that i have been looking EVERYWHERE for. Hmmm. Next time. As long as i still have money in my pocket. We were rushing to buy stuff before stores closed and we had to go to my sister's friend's birthday party. After much rushing, we only like left at 7. And it started at 5.30 pm. Haha. It was already dark by then. AND cold. And i chose NOT to bring a jacket coz of that stupid excuse "it'll kinda ruin my outfit." Haha. I know i know okay... No rubbing in.
Got to the party. It was full of Malays coz it was a Malay friend. So it was pretty good. Stuffed myself as usual. The ultimate problem with parties. You just stray away from all that control of food you've been doing for the past weeks. Anyway yea. It was good to catch up with some Malay. I haven't been in touch since forever coz i don't have Malay friends here at all. And especially since there are NO MALAYSIAN UNDERGRADS at my campus. Tskk. Sad i know. Hmfph. Except one. But he's in 3rd year and it's so awkward if i wanna be friends with him freall and stuff. I feel like putting up a poster 'Malaysian undergrad available. Looking for others.' Sedihnye. ;(
Okay back to the story. After the party, Teri called us at about 9.30 to 10 for yet another of our karaoke sessions. Haha. And we were in the hyper mood so off we went. And it was freezing outside by then. Gawsh. We karaoked til 2 am. We were all so tired by then. One of the longest we've done. 3 hours. LOL. But it was fun.
Got back in the next half an hour. Practically crashed onto my bed after a shower. And i woke up an hour ago. Hah. I don't even plan to do anything today. Study? Hmmmm. We shall see.
Oh yea. We have finally finished watching the PCD show. I knew Asia won before but anyway yea. Hmmph. Whateverrrr. Lol. Focusing on ANTM now. Oh shit. We're gonna watch Spiderman 3 on Tuesday. So we'll miss it. But NVM. I've been longing to watch it anyway. =) That and POTC 3.
Ah i don't feel like typing any emo shit nowlah. Haha. I'll spare you guys till next time.
Coming up this week: Spiderman 3!! AND most importantly, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALS 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. I'm soooo freaking nervous. GAHHHH. As always... YNWA!!!
Oh btw. This skin. Not working for me. I'll change it really really soon. I have sooo much trouble in finding a good one that works in all areas. But LIKE you care right. I mean, SOME people don't even remember what skins i put up so this is for my personal satisfaction. And its not like a lot of people read my blog ANYWAY. So WHO BLOODY CARES. *rubs it into everyone who will 'terasa'.* :P
Oritey. Breakfast time. Haha at 12.34pm. Yes. What's breakfast anyway nowadays? Just an Up and Go and you're good to go. (Up and Go is a breakfast drink which is pretty good actually. Haha.)
K'nuf.
Cheers.
i spilled my heart at
12:05 PM