Thursday, May 03, 2007
Deja Vu.

Hi people.
Well well well. Looks like history IS repeating itself after all. Hehehehehhhehehehe. Sorry for the extra rubbing in (Nadhir). I was ACTUALLY patiently waiting for United to score and by the 3rd AC Milan goal, i was practically falling asleep. Haihs. OH WELL. *starts the "We're going to Athens!!" dance*
After the game, i went straight to bed again and after all that missing sleep, i drifted into deep slumber til 1.30 pm. Haha. Woke up, lazed around a bit and i went to the gym (the 2nd time after finding someone hogging the treadmill). I ran for quite a bit actually. Don't know where i got all that energy but hell yeah. The more the better. I only took a shower around 6pm. Haha.
I also took some time to change my blogskin. As you can see right now. I just wanted something with a different colour. I was opting for a different colour approach but i couldn't find one so this was the best there is.
I'm so bored right now actually. I'm all alone at home coz Kak Cor went for a pot-luck party at her friend's place just in the next building. I was planning to start on my assignments but... haha. Trying to download information of WebCT sucks enough coz i have to keep refreshing for it to load. What annoyance. But i should seriously start on them. I have 3 to do all due in the next 2-3 weeks. And i have no idea what i'm doing. Huhu.
I just watched Desperate Housewives. Sometimes i watch and i just think and think. And maybe it's silly, but sometimes, i can feel the pain of what the characters go through. Unintended yes, but i feel it.
Oh OTH is back on finally. To think it was rotting away into nowhere.
I am trying not to reach out for that chocolate cookie. Argh the drollness of it all.
Cheers.
i spilled my heart at
9:47 PM