Monday, May 21, 2007
On A Clear Night.

Hallu.
So this is my latest skin. To me, it's an interesting one. No cliches. I think. I actually went to blogskins.com a few hours ago and i found one that i fell in love with. But i have no idea why but it didn't turn out well when i fixed everything in. Guess it wasn't meant to be. Sigh.
Today was not bad. Went to school early coz i was going to have a group study session with my friends. I couldn't even manage my gym routine coz someone was using it when i had the only chance to go. So boo. Ergh. I feel so unfit after only a few days of not going. Plus, i have this muscle cramp in my right thigh on which i can't put my finger on how it got there.
Anyway back to our study session. When we all got to school we planned to study in my friend's room coz she lives in the dorms there. And as i was taking out my stuff, my other friend saw my assignment that was due today. And turned out that she forgot to bring hers coz she thought it was due on Friday. Haha. So she went home to finish up all the referencing and missed the lectures too. Poor girl. And our study session cancelled for the 2nd time. I just hung out with my other friends, chit chatted and ate lunch in their dorm. Lol.
So that was my day. Lectures were normal. Nodded off a bit as usual. Haha. I can't help to NOT nod off at some point. Sheesh. Terrible i know.
Now, i am contemplating on what i want to "study". Can't do much anyway coz i just don't have the momentum. I will study tomorrow though since there aren't any more group meetings to attend.
I was having a downloading frenzy on sunday. So i guess that's why our bandwidth has dropped again to the slow speed. Haha. We made nearly 2 weeks. Haha. Better than before i think. Ne Kak Cor? ;p
I downloaded new albums of Missy Higgins, Maroon 5 and Linkin Park. Linkin Park i might take a while to like but the other 2 are fantastic. I keep listening to the songs. And what's good about their songs is i can relate sometimes and they write really awesome lyrics. So yay =)


Here's a song by Missy Higgins- The Wrong Girl.

So the floodgates open but nothing comes out
I'm feeling no relief in my head, just doubt
But my heart keeps telling me "Hold your ground
You'll never learn a thing if you bail out now"
And I'm lonely again tonight
I can feel it like a knot in my side
They keep saying this is part of the ride
But I'm not getting stronger
Yet hold me against the light
And do you see any bullet inside?
Wouldn't find one if you magnified
Because you've got the wrong girl
Had my fingers around the back of your chair
You'd never miss a thing but you missed me there
And I just kept thinking, 'Am I prepared
To pull it out from under your trusting stare?'
Now the house is quiet as a hollow head
And I'm walking round bumping into things you said
This has not been easy as I thought it would
I'd be cooling down the fire if I thought I could
And I'm lonely again tonight
I can feel it like a knot in my side
------------
So yeah. I can relate.
Btw. We just watched the Season Finale of Grey's Anatomy. All i can say is..
O M F G.
Haha.
Have a good week.
Cheers.
i spilled my heart at
9:08 PM