Sunday, June 10, 2007
And Stuvac Begins.

Heyya.
My bad for another long week of not posting. The last week of first semester is finally over and now it's Stuvac (Study Vacation) time. Time to get the ol' noodle cracking once again. Seriously cracking. Omgoodness. It took me like half a day trying to get thru one unit of Sociology and i have like a couple more. And that's just note-taking. I haven't even gone through the essay questions and my eyes bulge just reading through them and all i'm thinking is shitshitshit. Good God help me.
Anyway, winter has finally kicked us in the back real hard. This equals to sucky/rainy weather, exams and constant hunger. I just keep binging and looking for things to eat and now there are less and less things to eat. Groceries awaits us.
And we're broke. Gah. :\
I've finished the book and watched the movie. The book is heaps and loads better than the movie but it wasn't too bad. I expected a whole lot more i guess. Oh well. Nothing beats reading. Nerdylicious i know. So now, i'm trying to get through Pride and Prejudice. Was reading this last year and just didn't get through it. So, i'm still doing the bit-by-bit reading and it's a lot to process. Going pretty well considering it's my "break" of lecture notes and textbooks. Understanding what Austen's writing about is an achievement i must say. Hahaha. Or for me at least. ;(
Classics. I know they can be such a chore and a bore sometimes. But i LOVE them. Buy them for my birthday and i'll be as grateful as you buying me clothes/acessories/anything awesome+gorgeous. Although the latter is good too. HAHA. What am i talking about?? 4 bloody months away. Haha. *hint hint*
I can't wait til holidays arrive. Although we won't be going to Melbourne as planned *tear* due to unforseen (actually pretty forseen) circumstances, we can still use the holidays to good use. Besides Nadhir coming, there are movies to watch, books to read (HP WOOHOO!!!) and shopping to be done. Haha. Talk about going to be MORE broke. ;p
Okay something random.


I don't know about you but it looks pretty damn good to me. And opening in 2010. All the more to go to Orlando. Disneyworld! Universal Studios! I'm effin' dying to go. TAKE ME SOMEONE.
Okay sorry too random. That's what studying does to you.

Anna Sui boots. <3
Good luck to everyone studying/sitting for exams.
Cheers.
i spilled my heart at
11:18 PM