Saturday, June 02, 2007
Sparks that never dissolve.

Heylo.
Sorry for the long disappearance. I have just not been motivated to sit and type.
So the last time i posted, i was all emo. But i have gotten over it i guess. Nothing else i can do about it. Sighhhh.
Anyway, about my last 2 weeks. I watched 2 movies last week: Spiderman 3 and POTC 3. Both were not bad i think. Although i've heard rumours of more sequels, i don't think there's such a need but oh well. Bring it on then. Problem is, they can get stale and people will get bored. But i'll watch anyway. No harm in more Johnny Depp. =D I'll never exhaust my eagerness to watch movies. So many movies to watch. And no DVD player. Boo.
But enough movies for now. It will be my last week of school next week, then Stuvac (Study Vacation), then EXAMS. Nothing more i can say here right? Just get my ass into on-going studying. ;(
Lectures have been... okay. But the monotony of it all is getting to me. I just don't wanna go to school to sit down and LEARN more when there's just enough to study. My brain has reached the limit. And lecturers just droning and droning and droning are not helpful thankyouverymuch. And i have an Excel and Library Skills test next week. I have no idea how i'm gonna do on that. And "studying" for it is a pain in the ASS. Gahhhhhh.
I haven't been too pent up though. I'm reading a novel. Yes. READING. I have stopped reading since forever and i hate it coz i have to do something to get my mind off frickin health care systems and why are there health inequalities in our frickin society? So yes. I was in my friend's room and she borrowed it from another friend and read it. So i picked it up and i got hooked. Although i am reading bit by bit and not my usual nose-in-the-book-and-nothing-else-is-happenning-around-me. I am reading Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier:


And if i finish it before the exams or just i finish exams (hey i need some relaxation somewhere!), i will watch the movie. That was what everyone was doing anyway. And i love these kinda movies. Period/Drama/Romance. Whee.
What else have i been up to? Anime-ing. Yeah, i haven't done it in a while but i get hooked when i start and get into it. And EVERYONE around me has watched it (well the fans) so i have become a fan too. I'm addicted to:
Prince of Tennis! Haha. Well, don't blame me. I'm super broke now. And i have a dentist appointment next week to pay for. And i shouldn't spend on anything anyway til Nadh comes? Kan? Hehe.
I really don't know of anything else more exciting... that i can put here at least. ;P
Oh.
Call me crazy but i love this:

Dior Beige Pumps. Chunky eh?
And next time i'll show you what Christian Louboutin's are. Killers.
Til then. Cheers.
i spilled my heart at
10:56 AM