Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Project Fallaway.

Hey.
Yes i only just posted a few days ago but i'm seriously bored to shits and i have two hours to kill before my next class. I managed to slaughter the previous two by just sitting my ass down and staring at this computer. But my neck's giving me away so I've got to go and do something productive. I'll go read. Pride and Prejudice? Or Oseteology? Haha. I seem to defy the latter.
Today we started a new unit of study. Communication, Advocacy and Health. Yeah. I thought the same thing. What in the name of Merlin's baggy Y-fronts is that (Heehee i couldn't resist =D)? It's basically teaching us about communication (duh) and our reflection on it towards and with other people. Which includes teamwork, negotiation and yadiyadiya. It doesn't seem TOO bad for now but we'll be having a lot of activities that requires well, TEAMWORK and we all know how sucky that can be. Our lecturer seems to be enthusiastic enough. A little strange and impulsive, but he keeps it going. And he's a hell of a good communicator.
Throughout the lecture I only just pondered on myself and how horrible I can be at communicating. For one, I seem to always have a lot of noise going on in my head and I just don't know how to respond to the person I'm talking to. Actually, i can respond. But you know when you have those awkward moments when the crickets start to chirp? Yeah, i'm hopeless at minding that gap. Even more when I don't want to appear to be a blithering idiot. I envy those who can just drone on about something AND be good and perhaps, enjoyable company.
Something to work on? Hah. Believe me, it's as close to my middle name.
On the other hand, I know of myself to be a pretty good listener and I'll always be willing to lend an ear to anyone whose willing to spill their beans on me. So the balance of it all is much to be achieved.
But enough about that. Now that Uni has started, I have climbed down the money ladder once again for I am constantly calculating on all the expenses that needs to be made. Train tickets (which is now heaps more expensive since I have early morning classes), bus tickets and fares, textbooks. And to think i wanted to enroll myself into fitness classes. I'm still looking into it though. Relying on the gym and my unstable eating habits has proven to not work its magic on me. Well not as much as I would like it to anyways.
To work. I don't know whether I can sort all the problems around it but I reaallllyyy want to. How? Fill in the blanks yourself. Because I sure as hell can't. For now.
All this brainwork is soon to reach the exhaust stage. But until then, it's all a matter of pace.
Cheers.
i spilled my heart at
12:50 PM