Thursday, July 12, 2007
Too much wrong.

Hey everyone.
It is now the 2nd week of our three week winter break so we're halfway through. And of course it's not a good thing. I'm so lazy to start the whole routine again of going to classes and trying to do better/study more bladibladibla.
Nadh has come and gone as you may know and i was going to blog about it but i was just wiped out everyday. We practically did whatever we can and usually do- Darling Harbour, Opera House, shopping in the city, Pancakes on the Rocks, Max Brenners (twice!), Oxford St shopping, Chinatown, World Square, Fish Market, karaoke-ing and Broadway Mall (of course-it's where we live btw). Wonder if i missed anything. Watched 3 movies- Ocean's 13, Transformers and Knocked Up. Watched a Jap drama and had long chit chats. Went and ate out everyday. It was good fun =) But seriously i feel like i lost all self-control on eating.
And furthermore, our Melbourne trip is back on which is basically why i'm posting since we are leaving tomorrow morning (645 AM to be exact. Egad.) and coming back next Sunday (22nd July). And then school begins. Again. Which i'm not THAT looking forward to (haha) so i will enjoy this trip as much as possible. It's been a while since we went on a holiday anyways so yay. I just can't stand thinking of how much i'll be EATING again. I don't know if i have a disorder or not but i just beat myself (mentally) if i eat too much. I think i'd have to run everyday to avoid it and clearly that's not possible.
We finally watched Harry Potter 5, yesterday to be exact. Freakin many people and the queue to get in was massive. Waited like 40 minutes or so. Our seats were ookay it's just that the people in front of us unfortunately were twice our size. I was right at the side so i was leaning on my right throughout the whole movie. Haha. But it got better so nvm. For my thoughts on it, i'm sorry haters but i loved it so get the FUCK away from me if you're about to bitch about it to my face. I swear i'm not kidding. I freaking know everyone has their opinions so just keep them to yourself if you're about to object me. I can't stand it anymore honestly. You can bitch about me getting fatter or wateves but PLEASE. Not this thanks.
I know i might sound a little OFF there but i really am tired of hearing everyone's ill talks and i just keep it in and not say anything. And i HATE of my nature to not ill talk back but i just don't like doing it. At all. So if you didn't like it or anything just don't say anything. Same goes to the 7th book. Fullstop.
Before i read the 7th book, i'll finally get to read my A-List book which Zay SHOULD have sent along with the whole other stuff that's going to be passed thru my aunty sinc we're staying at her place in Melbourne. That'll be a piece of cake to read since it's just "easy reading".
I do plan to shop over there and yea as if i haven't done enough over here. Sheesh. But nvm. While my pocket's not dried out yet. Hah.
Maybe its the hormones or something but i just feel, like i said OFF. Like i'm disgusted with myself. Link it to the earlier mental stuffs. Maybe. I also become so easily irritated. No idea why. Like it'll be soo easy to bug me. Emo shiet i know. :\
I just don't know what to write here anymore. Like i've exhausted all my blogging abilities. And it's not like it's anything interesting really.
I'm waiting for my exam results. Heaven knows when they'll come out.
Enjoy your hols. Be back soon.
Ta.
i spilled my heart at
3:15 PM