Friday, August 31, 2007
Consumption Phase 2.

Heyya everybody.
First and foremost, Happy 50th Independence/Merdeka Day to all you Malaysians. I have not touched my Mother Earth for 6 to 7 months. And it feels terribly longer than that.
Back to here. This week was quite a "free" week although I've just been dwelling on the coming assessments and assignments that needs to be done. And there's still a LOT to do even though I've done heaps already this semester. But i'm halfway through. Not sure if it has gone by fast or slow. Probably a bit of both.
So what else has been happening? Not much really. Same ol same ol. I sometimes feel like 'Oh my goodness I need to go and do something before I erupt the shits out of me'.
Tomorrow, we'll be watching a play at UNSW in celebration of well, Merdeka plus a buffet dinner of Malaysian food. I'm quite looking forward to it, especially the food. Haha. It'll just be something to do besides workworkwork.
I am 3/4 way through Eclipse! Woohoo! Yeah then what am I still doing sitting here and not finishing it? I don't want it to be over too fast I guess. It'll be another whole year till the next one comes out. I have been looking at people's blogs and their posts of how much they have liked Twilight from recommendations from Zay. Well, guess WHO recommended it to Zay? Hahaha. Yes that's the sound of me taking credit for the whole craze again. And also to any others that have picked up the book after my going on and on about it. It's funny coz I actually saw reviews about it in magazines and I never really paid attention to them. It really caught my eye when I was searching for a book to read in Kinokuniya. The cover looked really nice and even more for the blurb at the back. How intriguing it was. It is actually. So, yay to another lucky encounter with a book series that i have fallen head over heels for. Double yays for Stephenie Meyer, the brilliant author. =)
On the deeper side of things. I hate my birthday being in October. Not only because it is in such a random part of the year, but because all my stresses, worries and messed up predicaments occur during this time. I still am looking forward to turning 18 though. But to all the other shitty stuff, I can't say the same. When I'm in bed, I can't move or feel. I just get numb inside and it reflects to the outside. I don't want to consume myself, but I do.
There's just a number of things I don't want to do but I do. Same number for the things I want to do but I can't (not don't).
So in the end, what is it that I can have and can do?
Go figure.
Have a good weekend.
Later.
i spilled my heart at
5:40 PM