Sunday, August 26, 2007
Make it fast and slow.

Hiyas.
One of the most hectic and busiest weeks I've had this semester is finally over. My assignments were completed within the ridiculous deadlines and I have been so sleep deprived since I have no idea when. Probably the longest that I went on without sleep. Maybe not as mental as some people that I know but boy, it was horrendous. I managed to complete them all on time and whether I have done my best or not, I certainly put a lot of effort in them, so if I don't at LEAST get some Credits, I'm just gonna have to shoot someone.
Anyway, today was M-Fest day! All in all, it wasn't TOO bad but well, it'll be pretty much the same every year. I did eat more than I should which was the goal. But funnily, I didn't have anything to do. I woke up at 9.45am because I didn't hear my alarm and only woke up when my sister called me up to ask me if i was there already. Annnnd I was supposed to be there at 9.45am so I practically went nuts this morning. When I got there, they told me since I "distributed" flyers on Friday, that was counted as my part done. So I was let off today. Haha. Easiest volunteering job I've ever done that's for sure. So I did the good ol' fashioned lepaking and hanging around in the hot hot sun, watching everything going on and weaving through the crowds, ocassionally queuing for food. Met a couple of people here and there. Eye candy here and there too. But that wasn't much of a deal. And that was it. Wasn't a blast but it was good enough. =)
I know although I have completed like 2/3 of my semester work, there is still much to be done. I have a muscoskeletal anatomy test to study like mad for on which I am determined to do well because it's just basically memorizing. I have some group projects + research and a couple of assignments along the way which I should slowly get cracking on because I seriously don't want to rush and regret not doing it to the best that I can. Although most of time, it usually is the best that I can do. I'd just beat myself up if it suddenly turns out all crap-like (like when I only have 3 marks to a Credit :\) and I just wonder what in the world I could have done better about it.
I have my braces off! So yay! It felt so weird after, like my teeth were gonna fall off and I could just imagine them breaking apart if I took a bite into something hard. Haha. But I'm pretty much used to it now and I'll just enjoy the free feeling until I have to wear my retainers in the next 2 weeks.
This Friday is Merdeka Day! So on Saturday we will be going to watch a play on Merdeka at UNSW. Just for fun. Mingle around the Malaysian atmosphere. However, all this as expected, it just makes me homesick. Seriously homesick.
I really don't update much nowadays because there's simply not much to talk about. There is but there isn't. Not making any sense, I know but I will write when there is even a tad worthy piece of news I can use. Talk about writer's block.
Have a good week everyone.
Cheers.
i spilled my heart at
9:51 PM