Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Spent.

Heylos.
As usual, here I am with my infrequent updates. But this time, I'm serious. I am friggin' boggled with work and stuff to do, I don't know where to bloody start. Well, I do know but that's beside the point. I haven't even really submerged myself in it and I'm so drained already.
Last weekend was busy and unfortunately, I got very little work done. On Friday, we had our first Camperdown/main campus class. Annoyingly, it lasted for an hour instead of two, and it really wasn't necessary. Many people left after half an hour and some even earlier. I just practically doodled all over my notebook to restrain my eyelids from drooping. Of course, to a certain extent it failed but luckily it was nearly over by then.
But the feeling of walking to class and knowing that home is just 15 minutes away and I don't have to empty out my wallet is pretty good, I must say. Hurry up and bring Cumberland to Camperdown already. Jeez.
Saturday, we went to look at the Lumiere apartments. Conclusion: Beautiful but pricey and slightly impractical. Terrific location but since we have to take the cheapest apartment, it will be small so there's not really much space for the both of us. Not to mention for the fridge. Ridiculous. Our other choice would be the Teragon Central apartments, just opposite Central station. Pros: More spacey although the bedroom is roughly the same as the Quadrant (where we stay now). Near to Central which means I have 15 minutes of extra sleep (Haha). Cons: No supermarket nearby!!! And we still don't get out bathtub. =(
Sigh. When everyone asks me which one I'd prefer, I can't give a straight answer without wanting to breakdown about something. Maybe it means I'm being a little fussy, but honestly. It's not worth the money if we're gonna be spending unnecessarily on other things just to compensate for the disadvantages. My bets now are on Teragon i guess. We'll have to make do with the grocery shopping. :\
Moving on. Sunday, we were out the whole day and yeah, don't start with the "I thought you had loads of work!". Anyway, we went out in the morning to Market City to buy some stuff for the Steamboat dinner at Teri's place with the whole jingbang. That took about an hour or so. Went to UNSW for the M-Fest meeting. Which didn't take too long as well. I can't wait for it, honestly. Because it means two things. #1. I will be done with 1/2 of the semester work. And #2. I would have my braces off by then!! WOOHOOOOOO!!
Yes. I will be taking them off in the next 9 days. Yay! After 2 long years of pain and discomfort. Freedom!! I'll still have to wear plates though but any good new changes are welcome! Hehehe. =D
After the meeting, we went over to Teri's place and while waiting for everyone, we watched Shutter. Hmmm yeah I thought it was pretty entertaining. WAY WAY loads better than 'Jangan Pandang Belakang'. My goodness. I can't think of a less lame horror. Maybe Urban Legends 3 comes close. Hahaha. Yeah maybe I haven't seen that many. But, if a horror makes me turn to look back twice and even in broad daylight, I guess it had a good enough effect on me. =P
Steamboat was gooood. But I got full too fast. Or maybe I'm just subconciously trying to cut down. Haha.
This morning I was seriously contemplating on not going to my 8 am class coz the one from 10-12 got cancelled and the next would be at 1-2pm. If i missed the 8 am class, I would have 3 extra hours to sleep!! But I have already missed a class this sem and I will be missing a few more due to my dentist appointments (another reason why I can't wait for it to be all over), so I went anyway. But I did took my own sweet time and I arrived 5 minutes late. Lol.
I think i better go crack my head on some studying and some organising of my multi-tasking work. I have like 3 things to do for next week and they're all due on Thursday and Friday! I've been having so many tabs and files open at the same time trying to look for different things when I'm doing my work. Okay enough. I can't possibly inflict further damage to myself.
And last but not least.
Now I REALLLLLLYYYYYY can't wait to go home.
Cheers. ;)
i spilled my heart at
10:03 AM