Friday, September 07, 2007
Gambar Galore.
Heylos everyones.
Since this blog and my posts have been pretty monotonous and dull, I have decided to post up pictures for y'all after much transferring through MSN. My internet speed was not very helpful but we managed. They're pretty much of the more exciting things that I do in life here other than sit at the PC and work like a bitchin' dog (no puns intended).
So here they are:
MFEST 2007- 26th August 2007
Tumbalong Park, Darling Harbour
Teriiiii & Me.
Candid.
Clockwise: Me, Esther, Derek, Arif, Kenny, Shindi, Kak Cor and Teri.
Esther & Me at Lindt Cafe. The position of the straw was a coincidence coz I wasn't drinking.I think there were summore but I dont't have them here with me now. By the by, Cafe Lindt is another chocolate cafe like Max Brenner's. As u may know, Lindt chocolate is prettyyy heavy on the prices. I had a slice of cake worth $12. Gah. But it was delish.
Moving on.
Malam Gema Merdeka- 1st September 2007
UNSW
Me, Kak Cor and Derek having our Msian dinner.
Teri, Kak Cor and Me.
Baju Kebaya.
Me, Sofiah, Di and Kak Cor.
Jalur Gemilang.
Kak Cor, Noli and Me.Last but not least,
Teri's Birthday- 4th September 2007
Big Echo (Karaokeeeeee lounge =P)
Teri, Esther & Me. Esther looks high but she just accidently blinked her eyes. Haha.
Teri, Esther, Me and Kak Cor.
Getting ready to sing.
I was the only one looking. Lol.
Everyone.
Everyone all random.And that's all i have right now. Hope you enjoyed them.
Now back to... ahhhh you know the drill.
Cheers.
i spilled my heart at
5:42 PM