Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Hopeless.

Hi.
I needed a reason to rant off textually since swearing is a no-no. I am freakin' pisseedddddddddddddddd at my lecturer. I woke up late this morning at around 1120 am and my class was at 1, so naturally I would have to leave the house 1 1/2 hours before class starts. Rushed like a mad cow to sit in the room for 5 minutes and finding out that he's canceling the class for today. The class is already a waste of time and I just forced myself to go anyway. (Good karma, bad karma. Yeah whatever.) Grrrrrrrrr. Sabarrrrrrr ajela. -_-
Well, I haven't been updating ya'll anyway. I postponed all blogging til after my test which was yesterday. It SEEMED fine but I'll only know my results in two weeks. I still have about a *starts to exaggerate* billion things to do and I just want to get everything over and done with so I can go home.
It's the last week before mid-sem hols and I can't wait enough for it to hurry up. All I want to do is just slack and watch tv/movies/whatever it is and SHOP. Not that I'm loaded but I've got a couple of bucks to spare. For now. Haha. Spring is here and it's time for some colourcolourcolour. Hee~
Puasa has been going reasonably fine. It feels pretty normal and I don't eat much during the day anyway except when it's lunchtime and all the smells come at you and you want to just eat anything and everything that's in front of you. I am still cravingggg for Krispyyyyy Kremeeeeeeeee. Mmmmmzzzz.
On a more random note, sometimes I feel like just getting rid of this blog, because I am more and more out of things to say everyday. It's all pent up inside of me and it's way too reckless to let it all go right here. But I'll keep it here for random purposes so never mind about that. Unless there are objections. Anybody?? Lol.
I actually have more things to say but for some reason they're lost somewhere in my head. I'm feeling all emooo and needyyy and for goodness sake, empty.
Been listening to some new albums:
KT Tunstall- Drastic Fantastic
Keyshia Cole- Just Like You
T-Pain- Epiphany
George Nozuka- Believe
Faboooooo. Well, for fans at least. =D
I want to listen to Joss Stone and Angus & Julia Stone (that was a coincidenceee btw). And Kanye West actually. I'm seriously put off by how he has been these days but his music is usually good nevertheless.
And I have NO IDEAAA why Fashion TV is still putting up Fall/Winter 2007 and Haute Couture collections. Get on with NY Spring 2008 already!! London has bloody started! I can only rely on pictures for now. Loading vids take too much effort. :\
Another song that currently explains me in the most possible lucid way.
And I thought the scrolling thing was pretty cool. Hah. At least you can skip it if it's a waste of time. On the other hand, coming here is usually a waste of time anyway knowing I just shitbull stuff so since you're here already, scroll along. =P
- KT Tunstall Lyrics12 more days til I'm 18. Yes, the reminder posts starts now.
Muahahahahaa.
Cheers.
i spilled my heart at
1:29 PM