Monday, October 22, 2007
Crunch.

Hey ya'll.
Sorry for the lack of updates. However, it is the case for a couple of other bloggers so I'm not the only one. Hah.
As everyone knows, now it's officially crunch time. Well for me at least. Uni has finally come to an end and yes we start with the "i can't believe 1st year is over already!" statement. Assignments are over and it's time to get down to studying. If I haven't been stressing over this enough already.
Just rounding up a couple of things that have been happening.
I'm oficially moving. Not here but back in KL. YES. After I've spent almost 15 years in that house including my years in Sydney, it's finally time to let go. No matter how beat up or run down it actually is, I can't help but feel a little (meaning a LOT) sentimental and depressed over it. AND I won't even be going back to it. So many memories that I can't even seem to recollect anymore. It's endless. Goodbye (my address that I don't want to place here even though I'm not exactly gonna live there anymore). You will be heavily and excruciatingly missed.

Excuse the ancient cam whoring but that is the clearest picture I have in my laptop that has a glimpse of my room. Yes, it was messy but I am gonna start bawling so help me. (And OMG my hair was THAT short! HAHA.)
='(
I have been going on a couple of "shopping sprees" but satisfaction has really been in vain. It's like I want to spend and when I see something it's either not what I really want and I would just be getting it for the sake of getting it ORRR it's ridiculously expensive. I really don't know if it's a sign or something to just save up but I'll take it as it is then. We'll go again when exams are over and then I'll DEFO get stuff before the seasons start to change.
At the meantime of "studying", I've been reading Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird. One of those classics that I've never really laid my hands on. As intriguing as it is, I've not been sitting down and delving in it as much. I guess I take the opportunities during train rides and times you waste waiting around. When I'm at home, I'm either online or in front of the TV. In case you were unaware, I am actually enrolled in "Bachelor of Bumming Around". Free classes for the real passionate ones.
DAMN Justin Timberlake. I am contemplating whether I should go to his concert here or not. I have permission but the stadium is pretty out of the way and when it ends late it's pretty darn scary to come all the way back. Dodgyyyy. Gives me the goosebumps thinking about it. Here's the time when you need that guy friend who won't mind bodyguarding and grooving to Lovestoned. Any volunteers? ;P
I feel like I need to constantly down myself with Paracetamol. So many frequent headaches. And my supply of Israk's leftover Panadol has finished. Geh.
Okay Respiratory Anatomy FTW today.
OH TIDAKKKK~
Oh tak jadi. =P
Cheers.
i spilled my heart at
1:01 PM