Monday, October 08, 2007
Hidden.

Hey everyone.
4 days to Raya! Counting down the days makes it go pretty fast and it has. As I've said. It feels like we just started and now it's coming to an end yet again.
Why do I not like how I can relate that to other situations?
I mean, Uni is already finishing in THREE weeks. I've 3/4 gone through the first year. I'm exasperated and YES i want it to end quickly but seriously where does the time go?
At this point of course I want time to go so fast til I'm home already. But once I'm home I want the complete reverse. I can't believe I have not been home for the whole year and I'll only be spending THREE months??
It seems long but I really know it isn't. It's not enoughhhhhhhh~.
Okay that's enough.
I watched Stardust on Saturday. Haha. The first movie in what.. eons? But it was really good though. I shall pick up the book when I have the time. I have soooooooo many books to pick up. And no it does not include "Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology" or "Development through the Lifespan". ICK ICK ICK.
This whole weekend I practically slept,chatted,read,went to the gym,watched stuff and went out. Slack fest much.
One should not be slacking when one has weeks and weeks of untouched lecture notes to cover AND a bloody assignment left to do. I just have lost my sense of motivation to go on. Well SOME of it. I am not about to suddenly not do well after all that I have slaved away at this sem. Nooo sireee.
Moving along.
Been listening to Joss Stone. Her new album is pretty good. Urban and Soul gets to me.

And the TV programs have started!! Gosh.. Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, House.. and our new-found addiction Gossip Girl. ^^
Oh! Haha. I was at General Pants (a shop) the other day with my sister and The Veronicas were there. HAHA. Not starstruck or whatever..... but enough to feel a bit excited about. For that split second. Hahaha. Took a while for it to register at the time but yeah. Coincidence how "Hook Me Up" suddenly started playing in my head and now I keep singing it. LOLS.
Pick up Angela's Ashes: A Memoir of a Childhood by Frank McCourt. 'Tis brilliant.

I have really run out of things to say in this blog. =\
Toodles. And have a good week.
=)
i spilled my heart at
8:21 PM