Thursday, November 08, 2007
Where time can't erase.

Helowss.
Phew. 2 papers down and ONE more to go!! I can smeeellllllll and feeeeeeeeel redemption at the tip of my nose and fingerrrrrrrrrrrrs.
Okay so the holiday mood has struck me unwittingly. My bad.
I am not quite sure what I feel about the previous papers though. It's like half of me goes: "I owned those papers okay!" (okay maybe more like "No, they're not total goners.") and another goes: "Good God please seriously help me."
Sigh. On to the last one and we shall finally see where all this labour has gone to. In a couple of weeks after. $#&^$&*@&*!*!@
I feel like I am a magnet for Slumberland. It is not possible for me to stay in bed for eons when I am in it, but when I'm not I am reaching out to it like I've not closed my eyes in days. The reverse of insomnia perhaps? It's making me all dormant.
Nothing much has been happening except for the fact that it feels like winter all over again. Meaning RAIN + WIND + GLOOMINESSSSS. Yuk. All the better for exams eyyy. Sheesh.
I'm getting to sound and feel soooo corny and cheesy and cliche-y lately.
It's the _________.
Haha. Try and fill that out.
Which brings about to this.
BEWARE:
I have reiterated this or somewhere along the lines from time to time.
But I guess there are no boundaries to words.
It really has been too long.
Plus and minus the pain and gratification.
And in my wildest dreams;
I never thought that it could lead this way.
To become this way.
But it has.
Others can say;
I'm just bludgeoned in the head.
Because I have only come this far in life.
But if I really am as such;
What a life it has been.
And I know of no other.
Apart the desire for the more desirable.
So as short as time will allow itself,
When we coincide;
Let it not cease,
But only to recur.
And repeat.
And I am all for it to echo.
To its ultimatum .
Because it really has been too long to Want.
And Need.
You.
For the rest, you have my permission to empty yourselves. In whatever ways you want. Haha.
Good luck to everyone wading and swimming (not to mention drowning) in exams.
Cheers.
i spilled my heart at
6:06 PM