Monday, January 07, 2008
Together As One.

Hey hey hey.
It's been a month. And a bit. Haha.
Talk about abandonment.
You see, when I am not in story-telling mode, I have tonnes of things circling my head. Back and forth. Inside and out.
But when I get my arse to it, i become speechless. Wordless.
Contradictory to my bottomless mind.
A lot of stuff has been going on.
Which is good and going well.
Because at least I am not complaining about rotting and becoming the equivalent of mould.
Let's go through them one by one shall we?
1. Uni Results
Well. Haha. It took a couple of days as they gradually came out increasing the suspense and butterflies in my stomach.
But I'm happy with them.
I reached what I wanted to reach even if some were by a reaaaaal long shot.
Thank you God.
2. Driving
I have sat for the fricking dullsville lectures and taken my L test. And i got the passing mark right on the dot. Haha.
That's for gayut-ing on the phone and studying REALLY last minute.
(And no I'm not blaming anyone ;p)
Just can't do with studying stuff I can't stand.
I will continue to learn the 10 hours of driving FRREAL and take the test.
Which I sooo am not optimistic about.
With my lack of judgement skills and incapability to react at times;
How can I be?
God help me.
3. Movies
I have seen quite a bit of movies.
Listing to date:
-Beowulf
-The Heartbreak Kid
-Enchanted
-I Am Legend
-The Golden Compass
-National Treasure: Book of Secrets
-Atonement
-Code Name The Cleaner
(And not counting a couple of DVD's)
I feel like something is missing from this list.
Oh well.
I'm always up for movies.
Haha ;P
4. Work
I have started working which will go on for about a month or so. Just to fill up the time I have before I go back.
Work I don't hate. But it definitely sucks out the life in you at times when you're off guard.
I am currently working part-time at Topshop in KLCC.
If anyone ever wants to pop in, please don't give me the "Excuse Me Miss" shit because I am soooooo not gonna fall for that. Again.
I hope.
Because my brain will not be able to register you immediately due to the number of people I have to see everyday.
Sooooo yeah. Heh.
5. Events/Occasions
Hari Raya Aidil Adha
Raya this year was at my grandparents' house. Nothing big. Just a family thing. Slept over and hung out.
Ate and ate and ate.
Honestly.
(For non-Facebook people)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Xmas.
Twas nice.
=D
New Years' Eve.
Head to Zay's blog.
She's given an account of what happened.
Not what I had hoped it to be.
But yeah whatever.
It's still nice to be with the people you love.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
That's all I'm putting up here.
;P
6. Times of Leisure
I have started reading 'Northern Lights' by Philip Pullman. But it's going realllyy slowly coz I always don't have the time. Boo. Its genius nevertheless.
I have also been doing some Sex and the City marathon-ing. When I can. Never realised how funny it actually is.
Still keeping to my Gossip Girl.
It is about the only series I have managed to keep up to date.
;(
And that's it for today.
Well, I'm sure there are other stuff to put up. I've just exahusted myself.
And I'm on morning shift tomorrow.
Yikes.
All this inadequate sleeping is taking a toll on my skin. And mahh eyeeeeess.
I'll try to post up more stuff more frequently because my memory deteriorates like any other human being.
Till then.
Before this is over, a quick shoutout:
HAPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY KAAAAAKKKK CORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
So old oledi.
Huhu.
XD
Cheers everyone.
i spilled my heart at
1:17 AM