Monday, February 25, 2008
Foundations.

Hi everyone.
Well, 3 months have come and gone.
Here I am back in Sydney.
My emotions are about as justifiable as the weather.
Cloudy with hints of blue and grey.
With a cool breeze to wash the pain away.
Or at least attempt to.
It was a better holiday at most points compared to the previous summer.
However, they come with the price of dealing with severe attachment.
Which we ALL know is bloody effing' difficult.
Well I hope we all know that.
Let's go through since my last post that felt like eons ago:
1. Work
I stopped work during the first week of February, leaving a few weeks after to just do whatever.
Overall, work was an entirely new thing. It was good. I learned a lot. I made a couple of good friends. Met some nice people.
It was tiring. People can astound you in many ways. And my pay was so so.
But it was an experience.
And that's all i asked for.
2. Driving
AHH. Please don't ask me about this anymore once I've said it.
I failed. Both the bloody hill and the bloody road. I didn't even get to parking.
I know I suck.
I have to retake it when im back in KL during the winter hols.
Done and done.
I don't want to talk about it.
3. Other stuff
Well not much here. That i can write here that is. Haha.
A couple of movies and shopping sprees.
I used up most of my money from work. I have a few hundreds left to spare.
Which will prolly be used up here in a jiffy.
Screw the current exchange.
Gonna have to catch up with all my series that I have abandoned.
Also before all the new seasons start.
Not to mention Uni.
Ha.
I'm mentally and physically exhausted.
And this is just the beginning.
I am missing a lot of things.
=(
What may 2nd year bring me pray tell?
Cheers.
i spilled my heart at
6:37 PM