Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Hmmhmmhmm.
Hye.
Well it's beeen ages. Obviously. But Zay has given me a reason to post. And write stuff. I'd love to hang around here and droll on about my uni days and shiet, but really. I don't have the time to procrastinate that much now. So here goes:
Real name:
Shaira Sazlyn bte Ahmad Husni.
Nickname:
I don't have one that's official.
Male/Female:
Female.
Married:
Yes to my television. I recently left my bed. I'm such a cheater.
High school:
Sekolah Sri Inai Senior KL.
College:
Taylors College, Sydney. Also known as (in my head) "that hellhole?"
Short or long hair:
Somewhere in the middle.
Are u a healthy freak:
I can be when I feel the need to be.
Height:
Haha. Funny.
Do u have a crush on someone?:
Erm. Jonathan Rhys Meyers. =P
Do u like yourself:
I try to.
Piercings:
Oh yeah.
Righty or Lefty:
Righty.
FIRST
Surgery:
Never had one.
Piercing:
I was 5 and i dragged my mom to go and do it.
Person you see in the morning:
Kak Corrrrrrr.
Award:
Erm. Best defying-gravity hair without use of any product or manual handling.
Sport you join:
Funnily football i think.
Pet:
Amy the rabbit.
Vacation:
Probably the US or the UK.
Concert:
I have to give it to Mzzzzzz Beyonceeeeeee.
First crush:
Haha. Unfortunately I can't remember.
CURRENTLY
Eating:
Just finished a Magnum. A MINI one okay???
Drinking:
The liquid of life.
I'm about to:
Blog. And nap.
YOUR FUTURE
Want kids:
Uhuh. Not 5 like SOME people. But yea sure.
Want to get married:
Of course.
Careers in mind:
It will stay in mind for now.
Which is better? Lips or eyes?:
Well who needs eyes if u've got lips huh :P
Hugs or kisses:
Both.
Romantic or spontaneous:
Spontaneously romantic.
Sensitive or loud:
I'm sensitive to loud people. Hahaha.
Troublemaker or hesitant?:
Depends on my element.
HAVE YOU EVER
Kissed a stranger?
Haha nah.
Drank bubbles:
Heh. Most drinks have bubbles if you think about it :p
Lost glasses/contacts:
I lost one side of lens of my glasses to the sea once. Lol. Sounds funny but its true.
Ran away from home:
Thought about it.
Liked someone younger:
Err have I?
Liked someone older:
Yeap.
Broke someone's heart:
Yea maybe.
Been arrested:
Haha. Rightttt.
Cried when someone died:
Not full-on waterworks.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
Yourself:
Hmm. Suree.
Miracles:
I guess coz they do happen.
Santa Claus:
I'm more for the Easter Bunny.
Magic:
Definitely. And Edward Cullen is not magic genius.
He's just...
magical.
*squeals*
True Love/Love at first sight:
Yes to the first... ho hum to the second.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
Is there someone you want to be with right now?:
No doubt about it.
I won't tag people. You do yourself if you want to.
But Zay tagged me.
Heehee.
Cheers.
i spilled my heart at
9:30 PM